Friday, February 26, 2010

Clothed with Christ

"The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife, and clothed them."
Genesis 3:21

"Let Your priests be clothed with righteousness, and let Your godly ones sing for joy."
Psalm 132:9

"I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, my soul will exult in my God; for He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels."
Isaiah 61:10

"Then I said, 'Let them put a clean turban on his head.' So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him with garments, while the angel of the LORD was standing by."
Zechariah 3:5

"But the father said to his slaves, 'Quickly bring out the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet...'"
Luke 15:22

"For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ."
Galatians 3:27

For Christ,
Daniel

No comments: